Thursday, August 23, 2007

Who Are You?

I don't really understand how this whole thing works.
Who exactly is reading my profile? Is it really that interesting?
Well then. Enter my mind if you will.
Ate an enormous amount of spicy food. Am really appreciating the burn-your-esophogus motif.
Realized a few things about friendship. It's a hard reality. Totally give and take, and most of it give. I feel resentful of this most of the time. Give yourself to someone and then suddenly you get smacked in the face with a hydrostone brick. Or have to choose between self preservation or loyality. It's a fine line. Especially when one has to choose people to attend your wedding ( which by the way you wanted it small and now it's become this huge affair).
Down to the nitty gritty of this situation: it's my wedding. I'm getting married. I don't care a flying fart if you enjoy the buffet spread or if you liked my god-damned wedding dress. It's about me and my husband and the time that has been given. So enough of the pity-parties and squabbling. GROW UP!! and look around. Our little bubble is small.

No comments: